In the day and age of the internet and social media, growing your business isn’t like it once was. Businesses without an online presence suffer greatly and you don’t want to be one of them. Hiring an online marketing agency can help you expand your business and there are countless benefits to hiring an agency rather than keeping it in-house. Here’s what you should think about during the process.
Signs you should hire
- You want to represent your business and brand accurately. Online marketing agencies are experts at ensuring that they take your vision and convey it online. Having an expert help you to transform your initial concept can help you make it all the better.
- You want to be easily found on search engines by your target audiences. How will you beat out your competition? By improving your SEO and being found on the internet the moment your customers search their inquiry into Google. Experts in marketing agencies know just how to make this happen.
- You want your site to be up-to-date and easy to navigate. Over 50 percent of users click off of internet sites in 3 seconds that aren’t easy to use. If you want to make your business successful, your site needs to be both easy to navigate and up to date at all time. Take some of this off of your plate by outsourcing to a marketing agency.
- You want to connect your marketing platforms. When you’re online, you’re not just on the internet or Facebook or Instagram, you need to be on all three and more. By hiring an online marketing agency, you’re able to connect all your platforms seamlessly to create a unified brand.
Why it can help a business grow
Improving your online presence and reputation is one of the top ways that a business can get their name out there to potential customers. If consumers don’t know your name, they can learn it in the way that they normally consume their media. Online marketing agencies will use local SEO, social media marketing, email marketing, paid search advertising, and reputation management to tweak your presence and optimize your chances of bringing in more orders.
In-house versus agency
When it comes to choosing an online marketing agency, you might think about keeping it in house. However, consider these business factors before doing so. Hiring an online marketing agency is often the far superior option.
- Workplace politics: When utilizing in-house marketing, if you don’t like something, it can be tough for your co-worker to hear that. If you hire an agency, they’re now working for you. You can more easily avoid those workplace politics and quickly achieve the results you’re looking for.
- Skillset needs: While you might think you have the capacity to take on in-house marketing, you’ll want to be realistic about your marketing skills. Your current employees are likely great but hiring experts will be more efficient every single time.
- Consulting: When you hire out to an agency, you’re not just growing your business and online presence, you’re essentially gaining access to more brain power. Having this consulting from experts in the field will give you more eyes and ears to how other companies are succeeding and how you can too.